360 Degree Excavator Training
The 360 Degree Excavator Truck is commonly used in industry outside for construction or grounds maintenance use. Operators of the 360 Excavator Truck are required to hold a certificate of training which shows they have attended a training course and passed a test to a set national standard.
- 360 Novice Training: varies upon application
- 360 Experienced Training: varies upon application
- 360 Conversion Training: varies upon application
- 360 Refresher Training: varies upon application
- Instructor Training: 10 days
What skill level are you?
- View our Skill Level Definitions page to find out.
How to Book
- To book digger training at a commercial premises - call the sales team on 0845 6588342 or complete our on-line contact us form
- Commercial/ Private premises with access to a 360° Excavator.
Note: This course has been approved by the relevant accrediting bodies and complies with both the Health & Safety Executives Guidance HSG6 & Approved Code of Practice L117.
Safe-T-Solutions hold ITSSAR accreditation and NPORS accreditation and are able to offer Excavator training at customer premises around the UK. Certificates can be restricted to "in-house" to suit the job role of the operator or nationally accredited with ITSSAR or NPORS.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Refuelling, Battery maintenance and charging procedures
- Pre-use checks / end of shift checks
- Factors affecting stability / rated capacity
- Motive controls & Hydraulic controls of 360° Excavator
- Operating in open and confined areas
- Manoeuvring on different terrains
- Transportation of 360° Excavator
- Loading / unloading
- Safe use of attachments
- Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
- Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course